Teascapes respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Teascapes Australia would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY TEASCAPES AUSTRALIA
Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- telephone, fax numbers and email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from Neo
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Neo email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Neo
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
WHAT TEASCAPES AUSTRALIA DOES WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries.
- We can and do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Neo
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage’s and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)